I will be using Corel Paint Shop Pro X for this tutorial.
1. Pick your image. I'll be using the image above, taken from here.
2. Create a new raster layer, fill it with the colour #09244B and set it to exclusion at 100% opacity.
3. Create another raster layer and fill it with the colour #F1E1F8. Set it to burn at 28% opacity.
4. Create yet another new raster layer and fill it with the colour #F5E0C6. Set it to multiply at 50% opacity.
5. Right click on your background layer, select duplicate and drag it to the top. Go to ADJUST > HUE AND SATURATION > COLORIZE.
Set it to: Hue: 0 Saturation: 0.
Now set that layer to soft light at 32% opacity.
If your image doesn't look like the one above, play around with the settings until you're happy.
Once you're finished, merge your layers by going to LAYER > MERGE > MERGE VISIBLE.