I will be using Corel Paint Shop Pro X for this tutorial.
1. Pick your image. I'll be using the image above, taken from here.
2. Create a new raster layer, fill it with the colour #09244B and set it to exclusion at 100% opacity.
3. Create another raster layer and fill it with the colour #F1E1F8. Set it to burn at 28% opacity.
4. Create yet another new raster layer and fill it with the colour #F5E0C6. Set it to multiply at 50% opacity.
5. Right click on your background layer, select duplicate and drag it to the top. Go to ADJUST > HUE AND SATURATION > COLORIZE.
Set it to: Hue: 0 Saturation: 0.
Now set that layer to soft light at 32% opacity.
If your image doesn't look like the one above, play around with the settings until you're happy.
Once you're finished, merge your layers by going to LAYER > MERGE > MERGE VISIBLE.
figured it out from
hours.Maybe they had
to take some time.I
know how it goes
from wrong and
sound.Did they ever
hold each other
they ever fightLike
us?We can make it
'til the end.Nothing
image by wchildIf
you like what you
article so it can
reach as many
the images I liked,
while browsing the
Street Galleryand I
think they deserve
Enjoy them, comment
on them and remember
to visit the
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More