i will be using photoshop cs2 for this tutorial.
1. first, pick your image. i will be using the one above, taken from *yellow-stock's gallery.
2. duplicate your background layer, and set it to screen at 50%.
3. now create a new raster layer and fill it with the colour #FFBED9. set it to soft light at 100%.
4. create another new layer and fill it with the colour #8CCDFF. set it to colour burn at 5%.
5. duplicate your background layer and drag it to the top. set it to soft light at 50%.
6. go to layers > new adjustment layer > curves and fill this in:
7. go to layers > new adjustment layer > invert and set that layer to 10% opacity.
8. duplicate your background layer again and drag it to the top. set it to overlay at 48%.
now merge your layers and you're done!
if you image doesn't look the same as the one above, play around with the settings until you're happy.